- Django has been updated to version 4.2. This means that:
- Minimum supported Python version is now 3.8+
- Minimum Postgresql-server version is now 12.
- Added support for Python 3.11. Thanks to @florealcab
- The migration toward the new-admin interface is continuing, and bugs are being fixed as well as some QoL improvements:
- A new "stats" panel has replaced the "logs" one. It combines more in depth stats for Admins.
- Improve display of errors when saving parameters.
- Better and easier alias management for identities.
- Better and more secure TFA setup/management.
- It is now possible to set up send-only accounts (accounts without mailbox).
- Note: The Webmail may not work with this feature for now.
- We have started migrating jobs from cron to RQ. Only the dkim job has been migrated as a test for now. It removes the need for cron jobs and allow tasks to be quickly executed in the background.
- We have updated the translation file, feel free to start translating the project ! More information here.
- Fixed an error with forwards/internal aliases.
- Fixed parameters refusing to save when disabling pdf_credentials component.
- Updated some dependencies.
Modoboa has implemented the Github sponsor functionality. Don't hesitate to donate if you like the project!
You can donate here !
Feel free to use the automated installer to start using modoboa ! More information here.
Thank you !
The modoboa team