After two release candidates, Modoboa 1.2.0 is finally out!
- Boostrap has been updated to 3.3.1 so the general look&feel has changed a bit. The interface should be more responsive too
- RRDtool graphics has been replaced by a more pretty and dynamic version using d3.js. Don't panic, you won't have any change to make since the RRD files are still used
- It is now possible to manage Radicale calendars through Modoboa. For this first release, the focus has been made on access rules
- The postfixadmin migration script has been updated
- A new notification service alerts you about new Modoboa versions
As always, the list of all changes is available on Github.
The upgrade procedure has changed and two ways are now available:
- Apply modifications by hand (the old way)
- Re-deploy your instance to make sure you don't forget anything
The documentation describes both ways so please consult it.
Unfortunately, all translations are not complete. Synchronizing translation contributions is a huge work (and it is getting harder with is each new translation) and we can't block releases because of this. The following languages need work:
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Czech (Czech republic)
Once again, we ask for you help :)
We hope you will enjoy this new release and we wish you (in advance) a happy new year!